Reviews about Mammut Nordwand Goretex Pro Shell Eiger Extreme Pants Black Man
Mammut Nordwand Goretex Pro Shell Eiger Extreme Pants Black Man:
Technical GORE-TEX® 3-layer pants made from an elastic material for high comfort on high alpine pursuits, offering reliable weather protection, high breathability and excellent durability.
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® 3-Layer
- Poids: 570 g
- Extremely robust and abrasion-resistant full-stretch 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro Shell® pants that set new standards in high alpine terrain
- Raised waistband with regulating Coolmax moisture management
- Externally adjustable waistband
- Full-length Dropseat zip, also useful for side ventilation
- Snow skirt designed to stay securely in place. The Velcro adjustment can be tailored to suit alpine and ski boots
- Hem reinforcement and crampon protection made from schoeller® Keprotech
- Adjustable hem width
- Detachable braces with flat closure system
- Regular Fit
- Optimally suitable for: Classical Alpinism, Mixed- and Iceclimbing
- Suitable for: Skitouring / Backcountry Skiing, Expeditions
GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® 3-Layer:
This 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® stretch material is extremely abrasion-resistant and yet very light. It has been specially designed to meet the high demands of outdoor professionals. Weight: 129 g. Water column: 28,000 mm.
- Composition: Outer material: Elastane 16%, Polyester 84% / Inner material: Polyamide 100% / Membrane material: Polytetrafluorethylene 100%
Extreme protection fabric for maximum durability combined with high comfort.
- Composition: Outer material: Polyamide 72%, Aramid 28%
Customers who purchased Mammut Nordwand Goretex Pro Shell Eiger Extreme Pants Black Man
Customers who viewed Mammut Nordwand Goretex Pro Shell Eiger Extreme Pants Black Man
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION