Mammut Nordwand Goretex Pro Shell Eiger Extreme Pants Black Man:
Technical GORE-TEX® 3-layer pants made from an elastic material for high comfort on high alpine pursuits, offering reliable weather protection, high breathability and excellent durability.
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® 3-Layer
- Poids: 570 g
- Extremely robust and abrasion-resistant full-stretch 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro Shell® pants that set new standards in high alpine terrain
- Raised waistband with regulating Coolmax moisture management
- Externally adjustable waistband
- Full-length Dropseat zip, also useful for side ventilation
- Snow skirt designed to stay securely in place. The Velcro adjustment can be tailored to suit alpine and ski boots
- Hem reinforcement and crampon protection made from schoeller® Keprotech
- Adjustable hem width
- Detachable braces with flat closure system
- Regular Fit
- Optimally suitable for: Classical Alpinism, Mixed- and Iceclimbing
- Suitable for: Skitouring / Backcountry Skiing, Expeditions
GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® 3-Layer:
This 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® stretch material is extremely abrasion-resistant and yet very light. It has been specially designed to meet the high demands of outdoor professionals. Weight: 129 g. Water column: 28,000 mm.
- Composition: Outer material: Elastane 16%, Polyester 84% / Inner material: Polyamide 100% / Membrane material: Polytetrafluorethylene 100%
Extreme protection fabric for maximum durability combined with high comfort.
- Composition: Outer material: Polyamide 72%, Aramid 28%