Details for Head i.Peak 74 FLR + PR 11
Head i.Peak 74 FLR + PR 11:
The skis feature graphics designed by renowned Montana graphic artist Pete Thomas, who’s legendary style shines through.
Not only do these skis look great, but they ski even better.
The entire collection features Flow Ride, which gives skiers “rocker when you want it, and stability when you need it.”
Simply put, these skis are fun, fun, fun for everyone.
For expert skiers who never look in the rear view mirror: This high-performance all mountain freeride ski screams with joy in deep open snow bowls and powder.
Features Sandwich Construction and PowerRail Pro.
- FLR Flow Ride Technology
- Intelligence Technology
- Carbon Jacket
- Structured UHM C Base
- Bindings: HEAD PR 11
- Terrain, powder, open bowls
- Radius: 14.1 @ 170
- Sidecut: 121/74/107 @ 170
- Flow Ride gives skiers “rocker when you want it, and stability when you need it.” Simply put, these skis are fun, fun, fun for everyone.
- Flow Ride blends the superior edge hold of traditional “bowed” camber with the floatation of rocker, putting the skier in complete harmony with the mountain.
- Flow Ride is the most versatile of the three FLR core profiles, and is equally at home in the Rockies as it is in the Alps.
HEAD’S THEORY OF RELATIVITY.
- Ski performance is not an absolute measure. What you want out of a ski always depends on how and where you ride.
- On hard-packed slopes you want perfect edge grip. On soft snow, you want more maneuverability. Breaking the slope record you want your ski to perform differently than when you’re just cruising with your friends or family.
- Adaptive HEAD Intelligence Technology helps your ski perform perfectly - both relative to terrain and your individual riding mode.
- The performance binding that meets the demands of ambitioned skiers. Welcome to the fast lane in binding technology evolution.
Product weight: 7.00 Kg.
EAN retail barcodes: 3043010019720
Item model number: 940568 (310601-163/100383)
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by snowinn. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).
Customers who viewed Head i.Peak 74 FLR + PR 11, also viewed: